Tuesday, March 18, 2008

#1 reason to not fall asleep on the couch while your 2 yr old has the run of the house...


Don't I look Pretty mommy??? OK, so mom definitely knows better than to fall asleep with Olivia running around, but sometimes she's so tired! I walked into the bathroom (Olivia's favorite place to play) thinking that as usual she had gotten water everywhere since she LOVES playing in the water. Well, much to my surprise she had emptied my makeup drawer and many other things onto the vanity and had my eyeliner in her hand. She looked up at me and said, "My eye hurts, Mommy!" Her eye was watering and when I looked at my makeup, she had the cap off of the mascara. Sometimes it's not necessarily a good thing to have her watch me put my makeup on. I laughed so hard and of course, before I washed her eye out, I grabbed the camera. I love motherhood!

2 comments:

Hez said...

This is frickin hilarious! I laughed out loud. That's my Livie!

DATC Blog Author said...

Every kid should have one one these photos. Keep it archived for a real crucial argument when you need to show them that their judgment might not be .... ideal.