Wednesday, May 27, 2009

BABY TIME!!!

That's right, it's official...WE'RE PREGNANT!!!! It's been a long wait, but not as long as some! We are so excited to be expecting our second little bundle of joy on December 19, 2009. Olivia was born two days after her dad's birthday, and this one will arrive just days after mine! So far everything looks great and the baby is growing as it should and has a strong heartbeat. Hopefully in a month or so we will know if Olivia is having a little brother or a little sister. I've heard that my doctor is good at determining the gender pretty early on. Olivia is so excited! She goes around telling anyone who will listen that, "My mommy has a baby in her tummy!" It's so cute. She is hoping for a girl, of course, but I think she will be happy with a baby brother, too! Sometimes at night when I'm laying by her she says to me, "Mom, I love our baby SO MUCH!" I love it. She will be the best big sister. We will keep you all updated!

7 comments:

Morgan, Utah said...

Congrats. Jana. I am excited to see you on Friday. My blog sucks right now. I can't get it figured out. I will see if I can find you on facebook.

The Ingebretsen's... said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! {Breath} YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are so excited for you guys!

Bry and Meliss said...

HOORAY!!! YIPEE!! YAHOO!!! Excitement...Seriously, we're holding out on you guys...if you don't have a boy, Tyler is DOOMED to playing with dolls and tea sets growing up. That would be FOUR baby girl cousins born within a year of him. Come on baby boy!!!

Godin Family said...

Congratulations Jana! That is so exciting.

Doug_Jen said...

I am so excited for you guys it has been a long time coming for sure keep the updates coming I can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl. CONGRATS!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

flem-fam said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting!

cemarcano said...

Hurray for you! I'm so excited for you and your family! CONGRATS!!