Saturday, December 12, 2009

My poor little baby in the Transition Nursery


The first time I got to hold Leah! The nurses actually wheeled my bed from the C-Section Recovery to the Transition Nursery so I could hold her for like 2 minutes. They tried to get my bed into the nursery, but it wouldn't fit, so I held her out in the hall. I wouldn't get to hold her again until hours later! It was torture....


After I was able to get up and around a little we spent a lot of time going back and forth, the nurses or Gary pushing me in a wheel chair to the NICU to feed and hold Leah about every 3 hours. NOT the way I pictured my first few days with her, but it all worked out in the end...


Gary feeding her in the NICU. She's telling us her Dad is #1
So cute!!!!


Wide awake in the NICU, laying on Daddy! We sure treasured the time we got to spend with her! It was hard to go back to my room empty handed. The 2 days she was in the NICU felt like at least a week!

No comments: