Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

We had so much fun today taking pictures at our friend's house!!! She really decked out her kitchen with a bale of hay, corn stalks, pumpkins, the works! Then she took these (and many more) ADORABLE pictures of Olivia in her Halloween costume. THANKS, LINDSEY!!! She was so sweet to do this for us. And I must say, her boys looked so cute in their costumes, too! Olivia is my little princess. She acts like a princess, loves anything to do with princesses, and will tell you in a heartbeat who her favorite princess is...CINDERELLA!!! She is outgrowing EVERYTHING lately, so I bit off a bit more than I could chew trying to make this costume for her. Luckily, my good friend Nicole stepped in and pretty much sewed the entire thing! She did an amazing job and Olivia is SOOO happy to have a new Cinderella dress that actually fits! Olivia is such a joy and I hope I can really cherish these moments while they last...







4 comments:

Doug_Jen said...

So cute I remember when Kori was into princesses her favorite was cinderella, enjoy it doesn't stay long.

Bry and Meliss said...

Is she wearing make-up? It looks like it even if she isn't! I still think you should pull her hair back into a twist like Cinderella...even if she wants long hair! :)

Jana said...

Yeah, she's wearing a little makeup. I couldn't resist!!! It was so much fun. I might try to pull her hair up and make a headband to match her dress, but I'm not very good at it. What time are you coming over??? I may need your help...

Kare Bear said...

These turned out so cute. You inspired me to take the girls halloween pictures yesterday. I'll send you what I got so far. Reba concert looked like a blast. I'm so jealous.