Saturday, October 4, 2008

Long overdue pictures

SO.....my sister took these gorgeous pictures of Olivia just after she turned three back in July. I am finally sharing them with all of you! I just love these and can't wait to get all the edited pictures back so I can plaster them all over my house! Thanks again, Sherry! On a side note, Olivia has been in dance class for almost 2 months now and is LOVING it! She has two little friends from our neighborhood that are in the same class and they are so cute! They are learning a Christmas dance for their recital in December. They will be Christmas trees in a small production of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and I can't wait!!! Not much else is happening in our neck of the woods. Life is good!



6 comments:

Bry and Meliss said...

Kind of funny...I think I posted these pics on my blog months ago :) Who's the mom again? Ha ha

Doug_Jen said...

She is sooo cute. OKay so where does she dance? I would love to come and watch her in December let me know. P.S. You still haven't seen my house!!!!!

Heather Tew said...

so cute!! She is adorable!!

Debbi Scott Edmonds said...

What an angel! Truly beautiful!

I better get an invite to the dance...or else!

Bean and Josh will be performing in "A Christmas Carol" in November...more details to come.

Jacob won't be performing until April. He is in "Fiddler on The Roof"...he doesn't know what part yet.

Kare Bear said...

Oh My gosh. What a doll. I love the fairy wings she has one.

flem-fam said...

Awwwww.... She's such a pretty little princess!!! I love them!