Saturday, November 1, 2008

Unexpected Visitors...

So, I'm totally in love with facebook...it has put me back in touch with so many people I have lost over the years! One of them is my best bud from high school, Scott. We've been emailing back and forth a bit since I found him again, and then last Friday I got a phone call from him. He says to me, "Oh by the way, we're in Salt Lake City this weekend!" I about passed out. We went to high school in a suburb of Chicago and the last place I expected him to visit was SLC!!! I was so excited. So Scott and his friend, Matt stopped by for lunch last Saturday! It was just like old times and felt like hardly any time had passed. What a great surprise! Hopefully it won't be as long in between visits next time, and hopefully we won't lose track of each other again!


No comments: