Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update...

SOOOO.....my camera is broken. I couldn't even take pictures on Halloween. My sister took a bunch, but I don't have them yet. So this is going to have to be a picture-less post!

We have been busy! Two weeks ago I started babysitting a friend's kids 2 days a week. She brings them at 6am! Now, most of you know that I am definitely NOT a morning person, but luckily I LOVE babies, so it makes up for it. I also babysit my neighbor's kids once a week. Then last Monday I took Olivia in to the doctor because she had a wierd pimply rash on her face that kept spreading. The doc said it was infantigo..which is a bacterial rash caused by strep or staph. So he put her on antibiotics which was a good thing, because that night I was in Urgent Care with a high fever and sore throat...STREP!!! So since Olivia was already on antibiotics, she never caught it. I was miserable for a few days, but thanks to the priesthood, modern medicine and the best Grandma in the world (my mom took Olivia for 2 nights), I got better quick! (So to speak...I still slept all weekend trying to fully recover!)

So besides being sick, babysitting, Olivia's dance class and play dates, I also help my sister with her Youth Indoor Football League! I help answer emails and phone calls, help with fundraisers, and lately we've been running around to all the schools in the area passing out flyers! Basically I do whatever she tells me to do. It's been a busy week and I finally have a few minutes to relax. I like keeping busy, but I also like my down time! I promise I'll try to get more pictures posted soon!

4 comments:

Chris Featherston said...

Oh how we know too well you're defiantely not a morning person! 6am? Whoa! I bet you've never seen that part of the day. LOL! Hope all is well.

Kare Bear said...

You have alot on your plate lately... and I love to take Olivia off your hands any day. hang in there!

Hez said...

I'm pretty sure it's called "impetigo" :)

Bry and Meliss said...

You're a busy girl! Sheesh! I'm glad Olivia didn't get strep...that is the last thing she needs with the little throat problems she has already had her whole life!