Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

I love the 4th of July. It's one of my favorite holidays. Parades, people, food, FIREWORKS, family...not to mention it's Gary's birthday! I just love it. I also love all it stands for. We are so blessed to live in a free country. I know there's a lot of turmoil in our country and an upcoming election that scares me a little, but at least we have the freedom to vote and make a difference and be educated. We have so much more than a lot of people in the world. I love it. I love my nephews who are serving in the army and I'm so proud of them! I love that we have people fighting for and protecting our freedom all over the world and I'm so grateful for them! Now let's party and celebrate all we have to be grateful for in this country!!!

2 comments:

Bry and Meliss said...

Amen Sista!

Doug_Jen said...

I agree thanks to all of those who sreve and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GARY