Sunday, June 29, 2008

Twilight

Ok, so I finished reading "Twilight" last night and I have to say, I wish I hadn't heard so much about it before I read it. It was a bit of a disappointment to me. I won't go into details in case some of you haven't read it, but there were things in it that bothered me. I plan on reading the other 2 books so I can be in the loop, and I imagine they'll get better. Don't get me wrong, I liked the book, I just didn't LOVE it. And so far, ladies, I am not in love with Edward yet! I hope the next book is better, but I can't get it until Heather gets home from Australia. It's locked in her room.I heard there's a HUGE waiting list at the library and I'm really not over anxious, anyway since the next month will be CRAZY trying to get ready for the 4th, mom and dad's homecoming, Olivia's birthday, 2 vacations...maybe I'll get to the sequels before the first movie comes out!

2 comments:

KarsonK2 said...

Hi Jana,

The blogosphere shall keep us connected. Looks like your family is engaged in summer fun. Here is my blog.

http://wit-or-dumbery.blogspot.com/

Marlene's is linked at mine.

cemarcano said...

Okay so did all the comments about the book ruin it for you? I didn't hear much about it before I read all three except that lots of people liked the book. I wasn't exactly THRILLED with the plot, but I liked the author's voice. It kept me going and when I zoomed through the story - I finished and wondered how that went so fast when the story was ?? I decided the author was just a really good wielder of words. If you don't like Edward then the 2nd book may nor may not be a releif or prove to be more frustrating for you. Good luck finishing it.