Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's Always Fun at Grandma's House!

Olivia loves to visit her Grandma! There are so many fun things
to do and play with, inside and out! Here she is swinging in
Grandma's homemade hammock swing. For a while I thought
she might fall asleep. No such luck!



PLAY DOUGH!!!
Grandma makes fun jewelry.


Just like a princess!


Grandma and Liv making "muffins"


We didn't get a picture of the two of them playing outside in
the sandbox. Grandma came in the house laughing telling us
that when Olivia was "taking her order" Grandma wanted milk.
Olivia informed her that "We don't have milk. You want Diet Coke?"
That's my girl! It's always hard to leave Grandma's house.
But we'll be back...

3 comments:

Bry and Meliss said...

Oh boy, you're going to have a Diet Coke addict for a daughter too! Ha ha! What are you going to do about that one? I'm glad Liv has a grandma around while ours is in Australia!

Doug_Jen said...

Dang she is such a cute girl Diet Coke what are teaching her at your household. J/K I would rather drink Caffeine Free Pepsi I know why drink it if it doesn't have the best part but I like soda and I figured Karson doesn't need the caff part of it so I comprimised and I can also say I am not an addict to caff anymore yeah for ME!! take care, Love ya

cemarcano said...

I thought we broke that habit in the MTC. Oh well...old habits die hard. Nice to see some updates here! Liv sure is a cutie!