Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tag!!!

Yes, I'm finally doing it, Melissa! It was a lot of fun reading yours, so I'm going to tag some of my regular blogger friends. Should be fun!

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog:
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 Joys
1-My family
2-Hearing my daughter's belly laugh
3-Good music

3 Fears
1-Losing a loved one
2-Deep water...gives me the willies just thinking about deep, dark water...ditto, Meliss!
3-Snakes


3 Goals
1-Have another baby
2-Achieve financial stability
3-Fix up my house!

3 Current obsessions/collections
1-Playing cards
2-Precious Moments
3-Clothes for Olivia

3 Random or Surprising facts about myself
1-I played football in High School (and I was GOOD!)
2-I hate shopping for shoes because the cute ones never fit
3-My main goal in life (non-spiritually speaking, of course) is to meet Reba McEntire

I tag...Heather, Kari, Jana, Jen, and Kerri (I would tag Sarah if she would ever get her own blog going!!!)

3 comments:

Bry and Meliss said...

It's about time you changed your blog! :) Love the pics!

Acton family said...

Let me understand something you tag me but you don't have me down on your Friends and family blog. What's with that? love ya

Doug_Jen said...

Hey I agree surprised you changed but love it. Not for the tag, though. Hahahaha. Love ya