Friday, June 27, 2008

Homecoming!!!

Exactly two weeks from today my parents will return from serving a mission in Australia. I'm so proud of them for going! It's been a life-long dream for my dad and my mom is always so willing to serve. It was so perfect for them to be able to go to Australia and they have had some amazing experiences. I know they will miss it, but we sure have missed them! We talk to them almost every week on the webcam, but it's just not the same without them here. It sure was easier being a parent with them around! Without them, life as a mom has been just a little harder.

My sister Heather went to Australia to do some traveling with them before they come home. It was so weird to see her on the webcam last night in the same apartment we've been seeing mom and dad in! I'm glad she got there safely after such a long flight. I can't believe she is so far away! It will be so good to have everyone home again...

No comments: