Thursday, August 14, 2008

ABC's About Me...

A. Attached or Single - Attached
B. Best Friend – My husband/my mom and sisters
C. Cake or Pie – Cheesecake. Does that count?
D. Day –Saturdays or any day I get to sleep in
E. Essential Item(s) – extra clothes for Olivia, lotion, diet coke, cash
F. Favorite Color – purple
G. Gummy bear or Worms – bears! Worms gross me out in any form
H. Hometown - Currently? Kaysville
I. Indulgences – Shoes for Olivia!
J. January or July – April????
K. Kids – Have one, want more...blessings from heaven!
L. Life is incomplete without – My family
M. Marriage Date – April 4
N. Number of siblings – 2 brothers, 3 sisters
O. Oranges or Apples – apples, I guess. Not a big fruit fan
P. Phobias or Fears – Losing a loved one
Q. Quote – "What yer said?" (Olivia) or "Get that corn outta my face!" from Nacho Libre
R. Reason to Smile – Olivia's emerging sense of humor, being with family, finding a good bargain on shoes for Olivia, basically anything to do with Olivia!
S. Season -Spring for sure!
T. Tag – All of my fellow bloggers!
U. Unknown fact about me – None. I'm an open book
V. Vegan or Opressor of Animals – ??? I'm not really extreme either way
W. Worst Habit – Two words....Diet Coke
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds – What kind of question is this?
Y. Your favorite food –Mexican or Italian
Z. Zodiac Sign – Sagitarius

No comments: