Tuesday, August 19, 2008

More birthday pics...

It wasn't easy tying in the elephant theme with the water theme, but we managed to do it! Heather bought Olivia the cutest elephant pinata and the cake turned out to look just like her "Lely" (her much loved stuffed elephant which is now lost). What a great birthday for our 3 year old bundle of fun!



Since the plane from Australia was delayed a whole day and Grandma and Grandpa and Heather missed the party by only a couple of hours, we celebrated AGAIN that night and waited to cut the elephant cake until we were all together.

5 comments:

KarsonK2 said...

Looks like a fun day!

Bry and Meliss said...

I guess that's one way to ween her off of Lely! Are you sure she lost it, or did you "lose" it???! Haha

Doug_Jen said...

WAY cute CAKE! I am impressed I never knew you had in it in you. She is getting SOOOO big adn is very cute. You still haven't seen my house. It is good to see your updates on here. Love ya take care

Kare Bear said...

Oh my gosh I How cute. I really am sorry we couldn't make it but im sure you wouldn't have wanted the girls sickness all over that cute cake!!

Carolyn Turner said...

The elephane cake is awesome, your little girl is so cute. Look forward to seeing you in October.