Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Homecoming!


I know this is a little late, but I haven't taken pictures almost all summer because my sisters have such fancy cameras and take SOOOOO many pictures, I just rely on them for all of my pictures. WELL.... I just barely got all the most recent ones downloaded on the computer, so I'm finally posting them! Mom and Dad's homecoming was so emotional and great! Grandma was worried that Olivia would be more excited to see Heather than her because her and Heather got so close while G & G were gone. Well, Olivia ran right to Grandma (who was crying because almost EVERYONE in the family was at the airport). And I am happy to report that the bond Olivia had with her Grandma before she left is still there. Whenever we go over there, the two of them are inseperable. It's so good to have them home!


Olivia was getting VERY impatient!

With most of the grandkids

The happy reunion


The WHOLE clan minus 3 - We miss you Kyle, Katie & Britt! They are away serving in the military. (Well, Katie's not, she's just married to Kyle and is dragged wherever he is stationed!)

No comments: