Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Long overdue updates...

I've been getting into a lot of trouble lately for not updating my blog. I blame facebook. I've spent so much time looking for old friends that I've neglected my blog! Well, it seems I have nothing but time these days, so I've decided to work on my blog again. Here some pictures of Christmas, only a couple of months late!!!

Her dad refinished this PINK desk for her! I found it for $5 at D.I. and Gary spent hours sanding all the rust off, then painted it pink (Olivia's favorite color) with glitter paint over the top! It's awesome!!!! And she loves it....














Here's Olivia in her homemade jammies and matching ones for her "Lely"










Tearing through gifts at turtle speed! She had to play with everything as she opened it. Good thing she's an only child!

No comments: