Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Hospital Pics:

One of the few times she actually slept!



In the "cartoon" (recovery) room. She's watching Dora on a screen above her bed.
It was so nice to have the distraction!



With Mom and Dad in recovery. Her lips are purple because she had
just eaten a red and then a purple popsicle!



I'm so glad we went to Primary Children's Hospital! They have all kinds of toys and movies for the kids, and really cater to them. They were so good to her and made the whole thing as pleasant as possible.




She had the oxygen monitor hooked to one foot, and the IV in the other.
I guess it was better than having them in her hands!

2 comments:

Doug_Jen said...

Hope all goes well and things start to look better, I know a few kids who having there tonsils out really helped out alot. Thanks for the update and I can not believe how big she is they grow up way to fast.

Debbi Scott Edmonds said...

I hope she gets better soon!