Sunday, March 8, 2009

Quickie!

Just thought I'd post a quick note to let you all know that Olivia is doing great after getting her tonsils out! She is still not eating very well, but she doesn't complain about a sore throat much anymore. She has been extremely clingy and whiny which the hospital said to expect. She will hardly talk to anyone except me and Grandma, she won't play with friends, and she doesn't want to go anywhere (except to Grandma's), which is not like her. I'm hoping it will all return to normal once she's feeling 100%. She had a couple of really good nights of sleep, and then she caught a cold or has allergies or something! (Which is why we are up at 5 am!) And I got pretty sick, too. So aside from going through kleenex at an alarming rate, she is doing really well! She doesn't go back to the doctor for a check-up for another week or so, but after Tuesday, she will pretty much be out of the woods and can resume her normal activities. She can't wait to go back to dance class! I also wanted to thank everyone for your gifts of flowers, popsicles, yogurt, movies, etc...and especially for all of your well wishes! I know Olivia has loved it, and it has helped her mom get through this as well! We have amazing friends and family!

1 comment:

Kare Bear said...

I love this cute little girl and am glad she is doing much better!!
You have been amazing and so patient through all this! You are a wonderful mommy.. We just need to get her to wanna play now with my moody paige.. Love ya!